Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 3.

Day 3. Your first Love. This is a hard one, because I love so many things. I love Christmas, baking, makeup, dogs, dressing up. But the one thing that sticks out to me is camping. I LOVE being outside in nature, and camping is just about the best thing. Where I live we are lucky to have so many provincial parks to camp at. For a while now, me and my best friend and my sister would go backpacking in Killarney with my dad and my friends dad. It was honestly the best time of my life. There is something about being in the middle of nowhere with only a pack full of , stuff. No cell phones, no television just us and nature. We usually hiked a few hours until we found a campsite and set up camp. The stars at night are Incredible. Its pitch black out there at night, so all you can see are stars and the moon. We sometimes freak ourselves out at night by telling scary stories. We haven't done a backpacking trip in about 2 years, and I really want to go next year. So yes, My first love was definitely camping. Even as a little girl my family would take our whole family to a campground and we would camp for a week or so. Ever since I can remember I have gone camping in the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment