Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 1.

Day 1. Introduce yourself, Picture of yourself, and 15 interesting things. First off, my name is Sarah, if you couldn't already tell from my blog title, which by the way I need to think of a new one. I am 22 years old, I am the third of four kids. I still living at home, working 2 jobs. Last November I started working as a nanny to a family with four kids. I only have the youngest one at home with me, and the older three go to school. I love my job as a nanny. It can be really long days, and sometimes its just draining. But I really love what I am doing. I also still work at Pier 1 Imports a few nights a week. Working both jobs leaves me little ime to do the things I enjoy doing. I am slowly starting to realize what is important in my life, and that alone has been very freeing. 15 facts about myself: 1. I became an Auntie a year and a half ago, and it has been the best thing ever. Aubrey is a fun spunky little girl, I could go on and on of why she is the best, cutest, smartest, little girl. But i'll save that post for another day!;) 2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas! It doesn't matter what time of year it is, I could watch Christmas movies or listen to christmas music all year! And planning Christmas is just about my favorite thing to do. Although, it still seems year after year I don't get around to doing most of what I plan, because I run out of time. 3. I wear black a lot! I just started projecting colour into my wardrobe this year. Up until this summer, I didn't have a punch of colour anywhere in my closet. 4. I became a morning person this year. I use to despise getting up anytime before 10. But I guess with getting up for work everyday before 7, i've become use to it. And I actually enjoy it... If I have coffee that is! 5. I barely read. I have a few books that I bought this summer, in hopes that I would suddenly have a desire to read them. But they are just sitting on my bookshelf collecting dust. 6. I joined a gym this year for the first time in my life. If you haven't heard of vibrogym, you should check it out. Its a vertical vibration machine that you excersize on. It's awesome and I love it! 7. I am almost done one year of car payments. Three more years to go and I will officially own my car! Yay! 8. I always have the weirdest cravings that last at least a month. Right now its Skor candy bars. Before that was carmel corn and before that was hot tamales. 9. I love to be outdoors. I love hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, kayaking, blueberry picking. I just love being outside!! 10. I am really excited for fall! I love the smells and everything that goes with fall time! Can't wait!! 11. My sister, Anne, comes back one month from today! She's been in Egypt for 5 months, where she got married to her husband Moe. They will be having a Canadian wedding on their first anniversary! Can't wait for that! 12. My allergies have been really bad lately. I'm not sure if there is some sort of plant blooming outside, but i haven't had allergies like this, since I was a kid. 13. I am itching to go travel somewhere. Maybe a cruise or vacation somewhere. I've already been searching for flights. 14. I live in Sudbury, Ontario. I've lived here my whole life. Most people hate this city, but I love it! I find that there are so many lakes and trails and I love hearing of the cities history. 15. I do plan on keeping up with this blog! I am the type of person, who can start off good, but then I kind of loose interest. But I am determined to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment