Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here are a few things that I can't live without... (Summer edition)

1. Digital Camera!

I just recently bought this camera for my trip this summer. And I couldn't be happier! Definately worth the money for this one.





2. Starbucks Iced Coffee!!

I just recently became addicted to this stuff.. its sooo good on a warm sunny day! I've also learned a little trick when buying these. The last time I went they hadn't made fresh coffee yet and the only coffee left was expired by 10 minutes, and they hadn't yet brewed any fresh coffee. But I said that I didn't mind at all having the "expired" coffee, as long as there is still caffeine in there i'm fine! Thinking I was still paying for it, I handed over my money and the lady at the counter smiled and said, IT'S FREE!!!!



3. Candles.

More specifically, Yankee Candles.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE yankee candles, I love the look of them, I love the smell of them, I just LOVE them. I am hoping to stock up on them this fall. I already have a list of all the scents I want! Midsummers night being one of them.



4. Lilacs.

I have always loved lilacs, since I was a little girl I always remember picking lilacs in the spring. They usually bloom around here in mid may. Just this past may I got a lilac tree for my birthday. I just LOVE it!



5. Bath and Body works Cream!!

Enough said!! I love how creamy and smooth this stuff is. This summer I stocked up on all of my favorite lotions. I have also found a new favorite, its called "forever sunshine". It smells so much like summer.





There you have it! I could probably go on and on with things I love, but that could take a while.


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment