That looks SOOOO good!!! Blueberries are one of my favorite foods, but I've never picked them. I wouldn't even know where to go to do that actually, but I'd love it. Every morning for me is toast with butter and blueberry all-fruit (store bought of course, but still so good!). Love that picture!! Have a great weekend ~
Show us what you've done with your blueberries - any recipes or awesome desserts?? YUMMM Seriously, I just love the picture up there of all those blueberries.
Yum-o! I had such fun picking this afternoon. Can't wait to do it all day tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks SOOOO good!!! Blueberries are one of my favorite foods, but I've never picked them. I wouldn't even know where to go to do that actually, but I'd love it. Every morning for me is toast with butter and blueberry all-fruit (store bought of course, but still so good!). Love that picture!! Have a great weekend ~
ReplyDeleteShow us what you've done with your blueberries - any recipes or awesome desserts?? YUMMM Seriously, I just love the picture up there of all those blueberries.
ReplyDeleteEvery morning for me is toast with butter and blueberry all-fruit
ReplyDeleteWork from home India