Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sarah Bakes...

Here are a few pics of the Betty Crocker cupcakes I made last night.




Just out of the oven..


Seriously this is the best icing recipe I have ever tried.
Buttercream icing
1/2 cup softened butter
3 1/2 - 4 cups confectioners sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp milk
Stir butter and shortening until mixed, add the vanilla and milk beat until smooth.
time to decorate..
mmm..

More pics to come!!











6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm loving your new blog!! Sarah Bakes...what a great name! Those cupcakes look soooooooooooo good. I want to come over and eat them all. So excited that you are back to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cupcakes look sooo good. What is it about cupcakes that just bring out the kid in you. I sure could go for one about now. Happy Valentines Day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sprinkle jars! Too cute!

    And that is pretty similar to my icing recipe. Easy but yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it about cupcakes that just bring out the kid in you Work from home India

    ReplyDelete